Net Zero by 2050 is “possibly the greatest challenge humankind has ever faced”*. The supply-chain risks to the successful delivery of this project are well-documented and the opportunity for technologies which will help bridge supply constraints is enormous. TTA is building an infrastructure to generate and drive value from this immense global opportunity.
- Acquisitions using TTA shares with growth supported by wider-Group cash generation, grants, strategic capital and fundraising
- A growing portfolio of Cleantech SMEs focused on relieving Net Zero supply-chain constraints
- Subsidiaries’ growth accelerated by TTA’s business and industry expertise, access to financing and in-house technology services
Our vision: is to create a group which has the skills, technology and knowledge to help the world meet its Net Zero targets.
Our mission: is to find, manage, develop and commercialise undervalued and underperforming clean and renewable technologies.
- Time To ACT is an aggregator of businesses focused on Cleantech and renewable technologies, delivering solutions into the hydrogen, fuel cell, wind, nuclear and energy storage sectors, as well as other emerging industries.
- Operating a blended strategy of organic and acquisitive development and applying a ‘best owner’ principle.
- We incubate and nurture a growing portfolio of UK-based SMEs, empowering them to become national and global market leaders by leveraging our resources, expertise and capability to mold strategic relationships
- Our existing portfolio has unique technologies and Own-IP, providing services and supply-chain solutions to the Cleantech and renewable energy markets
- We provide our companies with industry and business expertise; efficient, centralised back-office and finance functions; and ready access to growth accelerating funding
- Attractive, asset-light business model (outsourcing, partnering and licensing), supported by a single asset-heavy facility
- Our funding strategy envisages a permanent-capital model with early-stage businesses supported by a cash-engine, grant-funding, equity fundraising and strategic partnerships
Our IPO will enable us to:
- invest further in our existing businesses;
- scale to meet demand;
- build a demonstrator model of our unique Rare Earth-Free generator; and
- develop the infrastructure for a much larger group.